04 May 2014 1 Comment
in Hiiona, Horahora, Hukanui, Maurea, Maxine Moana Tuwhangai, Parekawhia McLean, Rahui Papa, Reretewhioi, Rukumoana Schaafhausen, Te Arataura, Te Kauhanganui, Te Ohaaki, Tipa Mahuta, Tom Roa, Tuku Morgan, Turangawaewae, Waahi Marae
30 Dec 2013 2 Comments
in Maori King, Maxine Moana Tuwhangai, Orifice of the king, Parekawhia McLean, Rahui Papa, Rangi Wallace Whakaruru, Te Kauhanganui, Tipa Mahuta, Tuheitia Paki, Tuku Morgan, Uncategorized, Ururangi Trust
Dear Friends, 2014 is almost upon us, and we could not reach the end of 2013 without recognizing Tainui’s top House Niggas for the year. They appear in order of importance.
- Rangi Wallace Whakaruru – this obeese house-nigga would be at the top of the list every year since he burst into prominence around ’08. Having tremendous influence over that buffoon of a king, and more importantly – the king’s purse – millions of dollars worth of donations have simply vanished into thin air. This fool also acts as the king’s mouthpiece, and judging by the volumes of ‘royal proclamations’, rubbish pretending to be written by the king himself – Rangi has fooled nobody – apart from the royal buffoon.
- Tukuroirangi Morgan – needing little if any introduction, this nigga was booted from the executive committee after it was revealed he lined his pockets with huge amounts of tribal money, and racked up millions of dollars worth of lawyers bills while blocking Te Kauhanganui actions and attempting to stop the release of the tribal financial reports from his time as chairman. Despite getting the nigga-boot from Te Kauhanganui for spending all the money, Morgan conned his way back in when he convinced the buffoon of a king to betray Greg Miller. Tuku will never make it to the top of the list while Rangi is around as Whakaruru has threatened to expose details of this nigga’s homosexual activities in case he gets too uppity.
- Rahui Papa – the hard boozing, smoking, and gambling nigga makes the list simply because he’s a loudmouth who hoodwinked the Raukawa tribe into paying a $100,000 bribe to the king, the nigga did not pay back $10,000 he took from the tribe a couple years back, and he took money from Morgan’s million-dollar river cleanup scam. What a true house-nigga!
- Waikato River Authority – these niggas weren’t even on the radar until they revealed their true agenda – which is to hand over truckloads of cash to Tuku Morgan and his mates. It becomes plain to see that the WRA niggas were hand picked by Tuku Morgan for the job and they performed as expected when their master pulled the strings and they coughed up a million dollars!
- Movers & Shakers – this bunch of niggas rises on occasion for various reasons: Mike Pohio pushing his billion dollar con project, Hokimai Chong who bumbled into his very first executive meeting when Tuku Morgan ordered him to get rid of Tom Roa, Parekawhia Mclean still demonstrating her propensity for being Tuku’s patsy, nigga P. Rawiri down on his knees every time he gets a call from Morgan, vice chairwoman T. Mahuta simply for being such a dopey nigga!
Lets see what the new year brings? Can we expect it be any different? God help us!
22 Dec 2013 4 Comments
Take note, scumbags, who are enriching themselves with money that belongs to the people.
04 Sep 2013 1 Comment
…House Niggers would even take up the beating of other slaves to show Massah that they were indeed “good Niggers.”
Typically, House Niggers would do anything and everything to gain the favor of the slavemaster, while Field Niggers did all of the hard work and were generally the only ones to stand against slavery.
Indeed, Tainui’s own House Niggers (Tuku Morgan, Rangi Whakaruru, Schaafhousen, Rahui Papa, Patsy Mclean etc…) have taken to beating up on the other slaves (Roa, Rau, everybody else etc…) to appease the Massah (the Maori king).
The analogy fits like a glove. How very, very appropriate.
11 Aug 2013 15 Comments
Enter Hokimai Chong (Reretewhioi) to take up the Te Arataura seat that has been vacant since January 2012. No doubt Tuku Morgan will be working overtime on the new guy. Morgan will try his darnedest to get Mr Chong to sell out his vote to him and will promise Chong just about everything under the sun, but will he take the bait? Tuku Moragn is looking for another sucker to help him get rid of Tom Roa and Hemi Rua from the executive committee.
Maxine Moana Tuwhangai gets the nod to take over as the chair of Te Kauhanganui. As the chairperson she ought to fight to defend the Tainui people’s parliament but will she? As a croanie from the Maori king’s camp, Moana Tuwhangai is well known to be entrenched within the elitist group seeking the overthrow of Te Kauhanganui! Since Moana Tuwhangai is no longer on the Te Arataura committee will she campaign for Te Kauhanganui members to receive the same level of pay for attending meetings as their Te Arataura counterparts? Surely it should be so as each individual Te Kauhanganui member is in fact a director of the company. Before she was booted from Te Arataura, she fought for and got hefty pay rises with that mob. This was when she also “forgot” to tell Te Kauhanganui that she gave herself those aforementioned pay rises as the boss of the remuneration committee (just another excuse to take money) when she knew that the TK members are entitled to the same pay but she kept it hidden from them. Its called lying by omission. Crikey!
Known faker Parekawhia Patsy Mclean’s false allegations of brutal verbal, physical, and molestation assaults against Rau were also thrown out. How this bullsh!t even made it to this TK meeting is astounding.
Tom Roa takes over as the treaty negotiator for the tribe. Tuku Morgan will absolutely hate Tom’s guts for taking away his nice ride on the tribal gravy train!
10 Jul 2013 3 Comments
There is lots of wonderful stuff going on – if you believe the spin spewing out of serial-liar Parekawhia Patsy Mclean’s office that is.
Here’s what an extract from the ACTUAL Whakatupuranga 2050 document that reads about the stuff that they wanted completed by 2012:
To establish Hopuhopu as the administrative, social, recreational and tribal knowledge ‘hub’ of Tainui, by building:
§ A tribal administration building;
§ A tribal knowledge centre;
§ A sports & recreation centre;
§ An events and conference centre;
§ A retirement village for kaumaatua;
§ A super clinic / mini hospital.
What a pleasant dream! That’s marvellous but what ACTUALLY happened was tribal CEO Patsy Mclean dumped Hopuhopu (it is significant as the first confiscation property returned back to the tribe). As Hopuhopu was abandoned for big city Hamilton in preparation for the eventual merger and takeover by Clown Derheyden and Mad Mike Pohio at Tainui Group Holdings.
They have certainly ignored their “cornerstone strategy” and no doubt there will be plenty more to follow by the hypocrite Parekawhia Mclean.
Busting more lies #2: Mahuta, Pohio, Mclean and Clown der Heyden are the right people to dictate the structure for the tribe!
11 Jun 2013 9 Comments
We begin with a quote where Albert Einstein once said:
“You cannot solve problems with the same level of consciousness that created them.”
Too right, the old professor spoke a lot of common sense.
Now why do they think that crooks like Mahuta and co. should lead the charge to get rid of the Tainui People’s Parliament.
- Nanaia Mahuta: In spite of decades spent in Wellington she hasn’t done much at all besides qualify for a cushy government pension package. Obeying her racist overlords she was a major player in the push for the controversial foreshore and seabed confiscation laws, which robbed all Maori of their ancient rights. We have uncovered quite a few traitors lately. Gee she must have thought we forgot about that one!
- Mad Mike Pohio: Threw away eighty-millions (and rising) dollars due to his incompetence in the Ryman share sell off. He reckons that he made up for it by giving away free tickets and popcorn to the Billy T. James flop movie. He continues to sell big lies about building a truck-stop and creating thousands of make-believe jobs
- Parekawhia Mclean: Among this group of patsies she is the biggest Patsy of all. Besides making up false allegations against Te Arataura and Kauhanganui members she is here to do whatever Tuku Morgan tells her to do. And that means getting rid of the Tainui People’s Parliament.
- Henry van der Hayden: Clown Der Heyden has already expressed his desire to see Te Kauhanganui thrown out. Impartial? Objective? Duh.
- Tuku Morgan, Rangi “Ice-Cream-Sundae” Whakaruru, and the idiot king of Skycity who are pulling the strings from behind the scenes.
These are the scumbags who have been ‘entrusted’ with finding a new structure for the destruction of the Tainui People’s Parliament. We kid you not.
They will tell you that there is an overwhelming desire for change, which is another lie. We’ll tell you that there is not. Not until the people themselves have decided by postal ballot, that the Tainui People’s Parliament, Te Kauhanganui, should be changed if at all.
The people will not be dictated to by a bunch of Judas and Patsies. Thats what.